1. A totally rewarding and immersive photography experience.
2. Maximum of 3 participants per tour.
3. Lots of time to create your photographs.
4. The opportunity to learn new skills and approaches to photography.
5. Access to some of Scotland's most breathtaking scenery.
6. Ever changing lighting conditions.
7. Regular comfort and coffee breaks with lunch in one of the local gourmet cafes.
8. Transport and any entrance fees or ferry fares are included.
9. All under 16yrs free but must be accompanied by a fee paying adult.
10. A mounted 12"x8" fine art print of your favourite photo from the tour.
All the tours above have been devised with flexibility at their core but if you would prefer to create your own unique photography experience from scratch I am more than happy to help. This is one of the greatest benefits of booking with me for your photography tour or holiday. I can help you structure your experience, advise on all aspects associated with it and ensure that you will have an unforgettable photography tour or holiday.
If this is what you're looking for just get in touch here to let me know your thoughts and ideas. Then, together, we can plan your perfect photography experience in Scotland.